Monday, December 27, 2010

Babymouse and Squeak

Squeak is babymouse's little borther. They have a very love/hate relationship. The book where Squeak is most in the stroy would be Babymouse: Beach Babe. Squeak would always want Babymouse to play with him, but apperntly she was too occupied being chased by sharks. In the end... well... I don't want to give it away but lets just say that their bother and sister fighting stops.
As much as Babymouse wants to ignore it, Squeak is a very big part of the Babymouse books. Withoust him, she wouldn't have anyone to anoye, and without Babymouse... I am not even going to think about it. I'm sure many of you can relate. Or is it just me? Anyone want to jump in?

Unfortunetly, I can't find a picture of Squeak with Babymouse... I guess you just have to look at a pictureless post.

No comments:

Post a Comment